What qualities make an SRES® different?
- Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
- Works first and foremost with the best interests of the client in mind.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
Other qualities that make an SRES® different
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior, and tries to minimize them.
- Tailors the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.
- Has a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
Cost efficient ways seniors can maintain their home & Equity
Senior Residential Property Buyers
SENIOR HOUSING FOR SELLERS
It's not what you sell it for, but what you get to keep that counts.
Assisted Senior Housing